Special acknowledgements to following organizations and entities for their resources used as game assets and resources
- Title font – “自由の翼フォント”. http://tanukifont.com/jiyu-no-tsubasa/ Designed by たぬき侍, free for noncommercial use.
- Regular font – “Zrnic”. http://www.1001fonts.com/zrnic-font.html Designed by Raymond Larabie, free for noncommercial use.
II. IMAGES AND SPRITES
- Title screen background – “Sunset Over Earth”. https://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/4541768233 Original pictrure by NASA, CC BY 2.0 license.
- Various sprites – “Guns, Bullets, & Planes – Sprites, and Mockup”. http://thomasvanderheiden.blogspot.com/2013/09/guns-bullets-planes-sprites-and-mockup.html Original author Thomas van der Heiden, license status unknown.
- In-level backgrounds:
- Downtown: “AIR NIGHT (NEW)”. http://www.antoinerose.com/air-night-aerial-project/ Original author Antoine Rose, license status unknown.
- Final stage: “Alien Base by Sung Choi”. https://www.reddit.com/r/ImaginaryTechnology/comments/2v4li4/alien_base_by_sung_choi/ Original author Sung Choi, license status unknown.
- Forest: untitled blog image. http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2013/04/15/endangered-sloths-in-central-park/ Photographed by Craig Turner/ZSL/LightHawk, license status unknown.
- Ocean: untitled blog image. https://restlessflight.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/havelock-diaries-part-1/ Original author Aditya, license unknown
- Gear icon – “Gear icon”. https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/211751/gear_icon#size=128 Original author Ionicons, MIT License
- Some enemy planes – “Fighter Planes” http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/advwars2/sheet/45157/ Originally featured in Advance Wars 2 on Game Boy Advance, copyright Nintendo and Intelligent Systems
- Enemy boss – “Boss” http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/nuclearpizzawar/sheet/66224/ Originally featured in PC game Nuclear Pizza War, original author unknown
- Laser beams – “Enemy Bullet” http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/platypus/sheet/41914/ Originally featured in PC game Platypus, original author Anthony Flack
- Final boss – “Boss X” http://www.spriters-resource.com/playstation/sagafrontier/sheet/53421/ Originally featured in SaGa Frontier in PS, copyright Square and Square Enix
- Enemy commander plane – “Saurian Plane” http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/stoneprotectors/sheet/39043/ Originally featured in SNES game Stone Protectors, copyright Eurocom Entertainment Software
- Various enemies (bosses) – “Bosses” http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/daiohgale/sheet/50971/ Originally featured in SNES game Daioh Gale, copyright Athena
- Empty stamp mark – (untitled) https://pixabay.com/en/stamp-template-red-empty-pattern-814699/ Original author geralt, licensed for reuse under CC0 Public Domain declaration
- “LH” icon – “LH Logo” http://www.lhcontrol.com/ Original author unknown, license status unknown (access to the site blocked by school firewall)
III. MUSIC AND SFX
- BGM by RH Soundtracks
- Main title BGM: “Survival”.
- Level 1 BGM: “Black Hawk Down”.
- Level 2 BGM: “The Last Samurai”.
- Level 3 BGM: “Forbidden Territory”.
- Final Level BGM: “Live Together Die Alone”.
- Post-game BGM: “Reunited”.
https://groupees.com/rfmb Original author RH Soundtracks, licensed per author’s specification (paid for personally by me)
- Boss explosion – “Large Explosion”. Original author gr8sfx, licensed under freeSFX’s End user licence agreement. http://www.freesfx.co.uk
- Blast – “Blast Sound” http://soundbible.com/538-Blast.html Recorded by Mike Koenig, licensed under Attribution 3.0
- Laser shoot – “Laser Sound”. Recorded by Mike Koenig, licensed under Attribution 3.0
- Rocket sound – “hvrl.wav”. Original author inferno, licensed under Sampling+ License
- Mouse hover sound – “Menu screen mouse over”. https://www.freesound.org/people/DrMinky/sounds/166186/ Original author DrMinky, licensed under the Attribution License
- UI select sound – “sf3-sfx-menu-select.wav”. https://www.freesound.org/people/broumbroum/sounds/50561/ Original author broumbroum, licensed under the Attribution License
- Pause menu script – “Game Maker Studio: Menus Tutorial”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0NJHQ27qHo Original author Shaun Spalding, adopted upon his tutorial. License status unknown.